Karnataka Bank Clerk Books 2019
Karnataka Bank Clerk recruitment exam contains the questions from the basics of different sections like Reasoning, Aptitude, General Awareness, English basics. The candidates who all have applied for Karnataka Bank Clerical cadre should refer to the best of books given below and study for exam in best way. For different subjects, the books are given individually which you can check now and start your exam preparations.
For Karnataka Clerk syllabus, you can check the following link which will tell you exactly how to prepare and which section has how much weightage in exam.
Karnataka Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern LOOK
Reasoning books which should be referred for exam and will be helpful for you-
- Reasoning Book by O.P.Tandan
- Reasoning Book by T.S.Jain
- Reasoning Book by NCERT Maths Book from 6th – 10th class
- Analytical Reasoning Paperback 2009 by M.K.Pandey
- A Modern approach to verbal & non- verbal reasoning by Dr. R.S.Aggarwal
Quantitative Aptitude means the numerical ability which can be checked and prepared from best of books given below-
- Quantitative Aptitude by Dr. R.S.Aggarwal
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic Paperback 2014 by Rajesh Verma
English language section can be prepared for exam for which the books that must be referred are-
- Objective English by Ajay Singh
- Comprehensive English Grammar, Composition by Arihant Publication
- English is Easy paperback 2009 by Chetananand Singh
- Objective General English Paperback Dec 2014 by S.P.Bakshi
- Manorama Yearbook 2019 (English) Author: Mathew M
- General Knowledge 2019 (Paperback) English 9th Edition by Arihant
- Banking Awareness by Arihant
For all the other information you can write to us in comment section and we will help you.