Syndicate Bank Specialist officers cadre recruitment in different scales is being notified for following posts-
Chief Manager (Law), Chief Manager (IT), Senior Manager (IT), Senior Manager (Statistician), technical officer (Civil), Technical officer (Electrical)
Syndicate Bank SO Exam pattern & Syllabus details are mentioned below for each trade and study them.
Syndicate Bank SO Exam Pattern- Following topics will be covered in the written exam-
- Reasoning (25 Marks)
- English (25 Marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (50 Marks)
- Professional knowledge (100 Marks)
From each section, 50 questions will be asked which means:
- Total Questions in exam: 200
- Total marks of exam: 200
- Total Time Duration: 2 Hours
Syllabus of Syndicate Bank SO Exam: The following topics are to be covered from the above given topics-
Reasoning: The questions are asked from both verbal & non- verbal type and the type of questions asked will be Coding and de-coding, Statement & Conclusions, Arithmetic reasoning, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements, Venn Diagrams, Problem Solving, Missing Patterns, odd main series.
English Language: The questions are asked to test the candidates ability in the language. Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence correction, Fill in the blanks, Comprehension passages etc. will be asked in exam.
Quantitative Aptitude: Simplification, Time & Work, Profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Work, HCF & LCM, Problem On Ages , Graphs & Charts, Averages, Percentages, Probability
General Awareness: Current Affairs of national & international level will be asked in exam including the important people; events; dates, Science & Technology, Sports, Geography, History, Political, Social and economic issues are asked in exam
Professional Knowledge: It includes the questions as per the trade-
For IT Field (Both Chief Manager & Senior Manager), the following subjects are covered-
- Operating System: Semaphore, Scheduling, Deadlocks, Memory Management, Page Replacement, Types of OS, Process & Threads
- Network Security: Cyber Crimes, Firewall, Cryptography, Packet Filters
- Software Engineering: Software Development life cycle (SDLC) model and other software models
- Data Structures: Array, Linked List, Stacks, Queue, Binary Tree
- Data Base Management System: Normalization, SQL queries, ER Diagrams, RDBMS, ACID transactions etc.
- Networking: OSI Model, TCP-IP Model, IP Addressing, Subnetting, Communication, Network Architecture, Bluetooth, Bus Structure, Topology (Ring, Bus, Star, Mesh)
- Programming Languages: C, C++, OOPS, Java, HTML codes, XML
For Chief Manager Law, the following topics are to be studied-
- Bankers Book Evidence Act
- DRT Act
- RBI Act
- Foreign Exchange
- Prevention of money laundering
- Limitation Act
- Banking Ombudsman Scheme
- Information Technology Act
- Offences and Penalties
- Consumer Protection Act
- Contract Acts
- RBI Constitution
For Electrical Field Technical officer-
- Electrical circuits: Sinusoidal steady state analysis of single phase and three phase circuits, Resonance, transient response of RL, RC, RLC circuits for different inputs, Two-port networks, Kirchhoff’s laws, mesh and node analysis
- Control Systems: Modeling, Block diagrams, signal flow graphs, Time and frequency domain analysis, Steady state errors, Routh’s criterion, Nyquist and Bode plots, root loci, control system components
- Measurements & Instrumentation: Pressure, strain, displacement, energy, resistance, inductance capacitance, transducers, temperature, SI units, current, voltage, power
- Electronics: Circuits, combinational circuits, converters, frequency response, power amplifiers, oscillators, operational amplifiers, wave shaping circuits, multi vibrators, flip-flops, gates
- Electrical Machines: Transformers and its types, regulation and efficiency, principle of energy conversion, windings of rotating machines, DC generators, motors and its types, generators, performance, condensers, permanent magnet, phase control, bridge converters, choppers and inverters, speed drives
- Power Systems: Electrical power generation-thermal, hydro, nuclear. All information about them and the concept, advantages, disadvantages, usage, applications
For Technical Officer (Civil), study the topics-
- Environment Engineering: Important topics are to be covered for the exam
- Steel Design: design of tension, compression, design of stanchions, slab and gusseted bases, cranes roof trusses, Factors of safety and load factor, industrial and multistoried buildings, built up beams and plate girders
- RC Design: footing-single and combined, raft foundations, Design of slabs, elevated water tanks, encased beams and column, simple and continuous beams, columns, ultimate load design
- Theory of Structures: unsymmetrical bending, structures and its types, energy theorem, deflection trusses, slope deflection and moment distribution methods, column analogy, Principles of superposition, reciprocal theorem, degrees of freedom, virtual work
- Building construction: paints, varnishes, plastics, construction scheduling PERT and CPM methods, surkhi, mortar, concrete, Timber, stone, brick, sand
- Surveying: baselines and its measurement, satellite station, indivisibility of stations, errors and least squares, Project surveys and layout of civil engineering works such as building tunnels, Errors and precautions, triangulation, crades
- Soil Mechanics and foundation Engineering: theories of soil consolidation, rate of settlement, Soil exploration, Foundation Engineering, piles and wells, design of retaining walls, sheets piles and caissons, Unconfined and direct shear tests, triaxial tests, bearing capacity of footings, Heat pressure theories, stability of slopes
17 thoughts on “Syndicate Bank Specialist Officers Syllabus With Exam Pattern Full Details”
I need previous question papers for the post of technical officer (civil) for syndicate bank
can you plz provide me the previous year questions for specialist officer (civil)
bhai mil jaye to hume bhi de dena
I have filled form syndicate bank (CA Manager)Plz provide me full detail of syllabus
Please provide syllabus of professional knowledge for chartered accountant for the syndicate bank so exam 2016 .Please provoide me immediately
Is there Negative Marking?? And pls suggest a book, i have applied for civil post/
syndicate bank so related papers are unable to find plz share d previous yr pprs.
Is there section cutoff for the exam…??
Previous year technical (civil engineer) required could u send
I need to how to prepare for technical field Civil engineering so… Please give me some advice
I need old question papers n practice papers for SO civil
Can u provide us previous yr question ppr for tec. Officer in civil engg. & is their having any negative mark system???
i need syndicate bank previous year paper of electrical branch.
I request you to send me previous year and model paper links to download.
I need previous question papers for the post of technical officer (electrical) for syndicate bank.
Anyone please send me previous year question paper for the post of technical officer(electrical) for syndicate bank.
Is there any negative marking in this paper