RPSC which is called more often than Rajasthan Public Service Commission is going to conduct a written examination/ Screening Test to fill up the vacancies of Senior Demonstrator (Bio-Chemistry) in Health & Medical Education Department. Those candidates who have applied for this examination is now searching for the exam pattern & syllabus which is released by the RPSC; we have just combined and presented you. Check the full details and prepare hard for this exam & you will surely clear this examination.
Senior Demonstrator (Bio-Chemistry) Exam pattern-
- Examination will be MCQ or it is also called as objective type.
- Examination will be of 2 hours (120 Minutes)
- The Question Paper consists of 100 Questions and 100 marks.
- As per the directions given there will negative marking for every wrong answer
Senior demonstrator (Bio-Chemistry) Exam Syllabus Details:-
Cell which will be sub divided into
Chemistry, metabolism & Inborn errors of
- Amino Acid & Proteins
Organ function tests
- Hum oral & cell mediated immunity
- Classification of immunoglobulin
- Antibody diversity & class-switching
- MHC Proteins
- Complements system
- Auto-immune diseases
Molecular biology, techniques, genetics
- DNA replication
- Hybridoma technology
- Human genome Project
- Repair-Transcription & Translation-Regulation of gene expression-Molecular biology techniques-PCR
- Southern, northern, western blot,
- DNA sequencing, RFLP
Also Prepare Topics Like
- Bio-energetic & oxidative phosphorylation
- Metabolism of xenobiotic
- Mineral Metabolism
- Acid-base balance & pH
- Free radicals & Antioxidants
- Environmental Biochemistry
- Biochemistry of Cancer & AIDS
- Applications of Isotopes in Medicine.
- Tissues proteins in Health and Disease.
- Electrolyte & water balance
- Hem synthesis & Breakdown
- Nutrition & diet