Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board which is also known as MP Vyapam is going to conduct a recruitment examination for the port of Mahila Paryavekshak in Aganvadi Karykarta. Most of the appearing candidates have to face problems like how & from where to prepare thus perfect solution for that is you can check the examination syllabus and then prepare/ practice questions accordingly.
MP Vyapam Mahila Paryavekshak Female Observer Exam pattern
- Nutrition and Health (Section-I): 55 Marks
- General knowledge and Reasoning Ability (Section-II): 55 Marks
- Managerial Qualities (Section-III): 45 marks
- Elementary Care & Education of Child (Section-IV): 45 marks
Mahila Paryavekshak (Female Observer) Written Exam Syllabus:-
This syllabus will be based on different sections as per the given notification based on that we have formulated a syllabus & exam pattern check full details in the PDF file attached given below:-
Nutrition and Health (Section-I):
- Pregnant care
- Various national health programs
- Information of Common Ailments
- The importance of nutrition in various stages of life
General knowledge and Reasoning Ability (Section-II):
- Planning of General knowledge Departments
- General Mathematics (up till 8th class standard)
- Knowledge of Computer
- Simple Reasoning Ability
- Rules, regulations and rights
- General knowledge of Body Structure
Managerial Qualities (Section-III):
- Questions will be based on communication and counseling skills based on two unread passages.
- Five Year Development Plans, contemporary social challenges and concerns some question will be based on this.
- Leadership Development- leadership qualities, attributes and skills, internal Governance- coordination, group work, team work
- Definition, nature, medium and barrier of communication.
- Community Organization and Mobilization- sense of community and community organization, community organization theory, community development and public participation, community mobilization.
Elementary Care & Education of Child (Section-IV):
- Intro to Child Development
- Intro to pre-school education
- Children with special needs
- Child Care and Protection
Download Full Notification HERE
2 thoughts on “MP Vyapam Mahila Paryavekshak In Aganvadi Written Exam Pattern & Syllabus”
any one can plzz provide some tips how to crack this exam..nd is there negative marking or not…plzz guide us related with this exam…any old question paper is any one having…
Please provide previous year papers and study material.