Indian Overseas Bank Probationary Officer Previous Year Question Papers for the exam preparation are provided below as per which it will be much easier to prepare for the exam. To prepare for Bank PO Exam, it is important to have a hold on previous papers because they are source on how the improvements are to be done in studies. Get IOB PO Previous Question papers from below and download them to practice more.
Question1. What is the best way to have a data and the slide number appear on every slide?
(1) Choose Tools, Header and Footer, click Slide tab, select the desired options, and click Apply to All
(2) Choose Insert, Header and Footer, click Slide tab, select the desired options, and click Apply to All
(3) Choose View, Header and Footer, click Slide tab, select the desired options, and click Apply to All
(4) Choose File, Header and Footer, click Slide tab, select the desired options, and click Apply to All
(5) None of these
Question2. If formation of computer, the hardware’s. ……..are used.
(1) Monitor, Central Processing Unit (CPU), Keyboard, Mouse, Software and Network
(2) Monitor, Central Processing Unit (CPU), Keyboard, Mouse Programme and Network
(3) Monitor, Central Processing Unit (CPU), Keyboard, Mouse, Printer and Modem
(4) Monitor, Central Processing Unit (CPU), Keyboard, Mouse, Application and Network
(5) None of these
Question3. Which of the following statements is true?
1) Minicomputer works faster than Microcomputer
2) Microcomputer works faster than Minicomputer
3) Speed of both the computers is the same
4) The speeds of both these computers cannot be compared with the speed of advanced computer
5) None of these
Question4. A school bus driver starts from the school, drives 2 km towards North, takes a left turn and drives for 5 km. He then takes a left turn and drives for 8 km before taking a left turn again and driving for further 5 km. The driver finally takes a left turn and drives 1 km before stopping. How far and towards which direction should the driver drive to reach the school again?
1) 3km towards North
7 km towards East
3)6 km towards South
4)6 km towards West
5)5 km towards North
Question5. Study the following information to answer the given questions.
In a five-letter English word (which may or may not be a meaningful English word), there are two letters between L and P. S is not placed immediately next to L. There is only one letter between S and A. S is towards the right of A. S is not placed immediately next to E.
Which of the following is correct with respect to the word thus formed?
1) E is at one of the extreme ends of the word.
2) P is not placed immediately next to A.
3) There are two letters between A and E in the word thus formed.
4) P is placed second to the right of E.
5) None is correct
- Which of the following words will be formed based on the given conditions?
Question6. The ratio of the present age of Manisha and Deepali is 5 : X.Manisha is 9 years younger than Parineeta. Parineeta‘s age after 9 years will be 33 years. The difference between Deepali‘s and Manisha‘s age is the same as the present age of Parineeta. What should come in place of X?
4) Cannot be determined
5) None of these
|Paper 2||Paper 3||Paper 3 Answer Key||Paper 4|
|Paper 4 Answer Key||Paper 5||Paper 6||Paper 7|
IOB PO Sample Papers DOWNLOAD
IOB PO Study Material Books DETAILS