Gujarat Board conducts various examinations every year for the secondary and higher secondary classes. The class 10h & class 12th examinations are being conducted in the month of March and April every year. The examinations are given by more than 2 Lakh students every year. The candidates will see the exam paper in different languages- Gujarati, English and Hindi languages. The candidates give the examinations in the specific medium they are comfortable with. Gujarat Board 12th examinations are being considered as another footstep in the education of the students. The streams for the class 12th are Commerce, Arts, Science (Medical & Non- Medical) streams.
Gujarat 12th Standard Mathematics Previous Year Papers For Science Stream (English Medium)-
The Mathematics Paper has the different sections which contain the questions from the different sections of syllabus. The Gujarat 12th board Mathematics paper English medium has the followings sections-
- Section A- It contains the 15 questions of one mark each. The questions are multiple choice questions (objective type) in which 1 answer has to be marked out of 4.
- Section B- The another set of questions 16 to 30 are 1 mark questions which contains the questions from course of Mathematics. The choices are also given in between the questions and the candidates can answer them as they know the solutions.
- Section C- The questions 31 to 40 contains the 2 mark questions which are all from the Mathematics syllabus which is being read.
- Section D- The questions 41 to 50 are the 3 marks each in which the choices are made available for the
- Section E- The questions from 51 to 54 are of 5 marks each which have choices and the students need to attempt one of the two questions.
Gujarat English Medium 12th Maths Question Paper 1
Gujarat Board 12th Maths Paper 2
Gujarat Board 12th Maths Paper 3
Gujarat Board 12th Mathematics Paper 4
Gujarat Board 12th Maths Paper 5
Download Mathematics Paper Science Stream (English Medium) Gujarat 12th Board now for the practice of the papers for the next term.