Goa 10th class Science Previous Question Papers will be of great help to you before you appear for actual board paper. The candidates who are studying for board this year should study the syllabus and start solving the ample number of questions for the exam. We have collated certain study material for you and same can be used by all. Practice the questions in best way and try to learn as much as possible from them.
Q1: Study the given food chain and answer the questions given below it-
Plants -> Rat -> Snake -> Eagle
- Why are plants called producers?
- A food chain does not generally consist of more than 4 steps. Why?
Q2: The nervous system helps in controlling and coordinating the activities of body.
- Give difference in central nervous system and peripheral nervous system.
- Withdrawal of hand from hot flame, is termed as reflex action. Why?
- Why is brain covered by bony box?
Q3: 1. Draw a neat diagram to show the germination of pollen grain on stigma and label-
- Pollen Tube
- Give 1 point of difference between a unisexual flower and bisexual flower
- Papaya flower cannot be self- pollinated. Why?
Goa Board SSC Science question papers are given below in the table which should be used for exam preparations. You can use refer to the Goa Board SSC Science sample papers given below which will be again part of your study material. If you face any query you can let us know in comment section below. Also, stay connected with us on Facebook/ Google+ to get all the updates for the competitive exams. You can subscribe us to get all the notifications.
Goa 10th Board Science Sample Papers DOWNLOAD
|Paper 1||Paper 2||Paper 3|
|Paper 4||Paper 5||Paper 6|