In this article we will share 10 lines on Delhi for students and children’s Delhi is the capital of India and one of the most important cities in the country. It’s a cultural and political center and is home to some of India’s most famous landmarks, including the Red Fort and Jama Masjid. Delhi is a very diverse city, with people from India living there. It’s also a major transportation hub, with airports and train stations connecting it to all parts of the country.
Delhi is the capital city of India. It is the largest city in India and is often referred to as the “world’s largest urban agglomeration.” It is a popular tourist destination in India. Delhi is the political, cultural, and commercial center of Northern India.
10 Lines on Delhi in English Set 1
- Delhi is the capital city of India.
- It is a famous tourist spot in India.
- Delhi is located on the banks of river Yamuna and the Ganges.
- Delhi has been the capital of India since 1912.
- It has been the center of many empires and kingdoms.
- The Mughals and the British ruled the city.
- Delhi has been the center of trade, culture, education, entertainment, sports, art, literature, and politics.
- Delhi is a modern city with a rich heritage.
- The average temperature of Delhi is 26.4°C.
- Delhi is located in the Indo-Gangetic Plain.
10 Lines on Delhi in English Set 2
- Delhi’s population is around 18.6 crores.
- Delhi is located between latitudes 8°4’N and 37°6’N and longitudes 68°7’E and 97°25’E.
- Delhi has a hot summer and cold winter.
- Delhi is located on the banks of River Yamuna.
- The city is divided into six zones and 11 Districts.
- Delhi has many tourist attractions like Qutub Minar, Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb, Jama Masjid, Lotus Temple, Bahai Temple, India Gate, Red Fort, etc.
- Delhi is also famous for India’s culture, heritage, art, monuments, temples, parks, shopping, food, festivals, cuisine, traditions, and language.
- Delhi is a popular tourist destination in India.
- Delhi is also known as the “Lungs of India.”
- Delhi is a multicultural city where the population is composed of different ethnic groups.
10 Lines on Delhi in English Set 3
- Delhi has been declared the national capital of India since 26 January 1950.
- Delhi is the fifth most populous city in the world.
- Delhi has an average annual rainfall of 797 millimeters.
- Delhi is a bustling metropolis with a population of over 25 million people.
- It’s one of the largest cities in India, and it’s also one of the most polluted.
- Delhi has no shortage of shopping malls and restaurants.
- The traffic can be chaotic, but that’s all part of the city’s charm.
- Several historical landmarks to visit, such as the Red Fort and Jama Masjid.
- Delhi is also home to some of India’s best colleges and universities.
- Chief Minister of Delhi till now
We hope you enjoyed reading these lines on Delhi. Delhi is a city with a rich history and culture, and it’s worth a visit. If you’re planning to travel to India, add Delhi to your itinerary. Thanks for reading!